Our goal: Assist in fulfilling the Great Commission by instilling a passion in each participant for lifetime involvement in world missions. YWAM Costa Rica invites your team or church group to visit us for unforgettable tropical short term missions adventures! We will match you up with a local ongoing ministry to suit the needs and talents of your team.
Planning the details of overseas missions can be stressful- we get it! That's why we'll take the time to sit down and talk (Skype) with you to customize the ideal trip for your group. You won't have to worry about any of the details, we've got you covered offering transportation, translation, housing, home cooked meals, and more. Upon your arrival you'll be able to sit back and focus on the spiritual growth of the talented folks you've brought down to Costa Rica while we take care of the day to day matters that make your trip smooth sailing.
YWAM Heredia sits high in the mountains overlooking Costa Rica's central valley. We're near large cities and within thirty minutes of the country's main airport.
Please contact us! We are happy to answer any questions you may have about your stay, Costa Rican ministry options, and sightseeing opportunities.
Most teams assist in special projects or specific ministry activities including:
- VBS or kid's club
- Slum ministries
- Public schools
- Teen pregnancy center
- Drug rehab centers
- Bible distribution project for all Costa Rica
- Building projects
Whether you are bringing an adult team from your church, a youth group, a family group or any other group of people, your lives will change. Your work will make an eternal impact on the lives you minister to during outreach and/or projects on the base. God always touches the lives of those who go on missions as well as those whom you come in contact with and share your lives along with the gospel. No one goes home the same.
If you have a group that would like to help further God's Kingdom through many different avenues while enjoying being in this beautiful country of Costa Rica, we welcome you!
Bring a group from your church, your youth group, a group of friends or come with your family on a short term mission trip to experience the life-changing adventure of missions. Let us help you organize a hassle free trip as we customize every detail according to your teams goals and abilities. All for a low cost of $60 per person per day. This includes transportation, housing, food, translation and all logistics of your trip from the moment you land in Costa Rica until you leave.
Before you begin filling out the downloadable Short Term Missions Team application and forms, please read the important note below!
Downloaded applications can be filled out on your computer and emailed to us. You can also print it, fill out, scan and email to us:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- (please put in subject line: the word "Short Term Team" and the last name of the group's leader)
In total, there are 2 documents listed below that must be completed for acceptance as a Short Term Team to YWAM Heredia. The Manual and What to Bring will be for after acceptance and after all paperwork has been received.
- Short Term Team Application (includes contact information of church/organization, leaders contact info, dates, ministry options you would be interested in, goals and visions for outreach and a listing of each member of your team.)
- Personal Information Form for all team members.
- Medical Release & Consent Form (Each team member needs to fill this out with signature then scan and email along with the Short Term Team application. It would be best if the Team Leader would email everything all at once. Please put in subject line of email: Short Term Team + team's name or Leaders last name and city/state/country.
- Short Term Team Manual
- What To Bring
Once we receive your application we will contact you. Thank you for applying to work alongside us at YWAM Heredia, Costa Rica.