The reason that we are running this course is to produce better equipped staff members for our schools and base. Through leadership training, the School of Leadership and Ministry Development graduates will be better able to lead in a variety of ministries on any local base. By gaining experience and training in a school environment before actually providing on-going leadership, the difficulties of just “learn it as you go“ will be minimized. Even more importantly, the graduates of the school will be more effective disciplers, thus producing more effective laborers for God’s harvest field of Discipling Nations.
Before you begin filling out the downloadable school application, please read the important note below!
Downloaded applications can be filled out on your computer and emailed to us. You can also print it, fill out, scan and email to us.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (please put in subject line the name of the school and your last name)
In total, there are 7 documents listed below that must be completed for you to be considered for a school at YWAM Heredia.
- School Application (includes contact information on you plus information on family, children, passport/visa, criminal record, church, work experience, educational experience, those who you will be sending reference forms etc).
- Personal Information Form
- Skills and Abilities Form
- Medical Release & Consent Form
- Confidential Reference Form
- Statement of Burial and Mediation
- Adult Confidential Health Form
- (If you have children accompanying you: Confidential Child’s Health Form (please contact the base for details with children)
Please fill out the top portion of the first page of the reference forms with your personal contact information and email to the one filling out your reference forms. They will email it back to YWAM Heredia.
School Fees and Dates
Sept 18th, 2017 to Dec 10th 2017
Please find the cost of the SLMD at ywamheredia.com/fees/. Students with special dietary needs have additional costs.